Kills seven common household pests instantly—cockroaches, fleas, spiders, silverfish, carpet beetles, ants and moths—and breaks the cockroach breeding cycle.
Treats insect infestations with the reassurance of more than 90 per cent natural ingredients and 1 per cent trusted synthetic actives.
Where to use
For indoor use only, and not for use in spaces smaller than 5m3 in volume.
How to use
TURN OFF ELECTRICAL AND GAS APPLIANCES AND PILOT LIGHTS
1. Open cupboards, drawers, etc. Close outside doors and windows.
2. Shake can well before use. Place can on a sheet of newspaper in the centre of the room. Do not use in spaces smaller than 5m3.
3. Tilt sprayer away from face and push locking tab down firmly until it snaps into place. The can will start to spray before it locks. Once locked, entire contents will be released.
4. Leave room and close door so the mist does not escape. After two hours open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes before switching on electrical appliances.
5. Remove dead insects by vacuuming. As Mortein Naturgard Control Bomb penetrates into insect hiding places over the next few days, more dead and affected insects may be seen. Vacuum carpets weekly to remove dead fleas.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.