- For super-organised bombing, set off the bomb before you leave for a weekend away. Make sure you air the room thoroughly when you return.
Also available in: a pack of three 125g cans.
This complete do-it-yourself solution to home pest control releases a fine mist that kills seven of the most common pests and breaks the breeding cycle of fleas. The dual-action formula takes flea control to a new level.
WHAT IT DOES
A do-it-yourself product for use indoors, control bombs are best used to manage an existing insect infestation. Designed to fight multiple insect invasions from cockroaches, spiders, ants, fleas, moths, silverfish and more, the formula kills existing insects while ensuring flea control, as it contains an insect growth regulator (IGR) to break the breeding cycle.
The satisfaction of returning knowing that your insect problem has been dealt with.
WHERE TO USE
Can be used indoors, including garages, caravans, sheds, attics, in under-house spaces and all internal rooms. Use one can per average 4m2 room and remember to open all the cupboards and drawers, but close all windows and doors before use.
HOW TO USE
Important! This product is flammable, so don’t use it in spaces smaller than 5m3. Read all instructions and precautions on the can before use:
1. Open cupboards, drawers, etc. Close outside doors and windows.
2. Shake can well before use. Place can on a sheet of newspaper in the centre of the room. For effective insect control use one can per average-size room 4m2. Do not use in spaces of volume smaller than 5m3.
3. Tilt sprayer away from face and push locking tab down firmly until it snaps into place. Can will start to spray before it locks. Once locked, entire contents will be released.
4. Leave room and close door so the mist does not escape. After two hours open all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes before switching on electrical appliances.
5. Remove dead insects by vacuuming. Over the next few days, as Mortein Control Bomb penetrates into insect hiding places, more dead and affected insects may be seen. Vacuum carpets weekly to remove dead fleas. The insect growth regulator (IGR) takes up to three weeks to achieve full effectiveness and totally eliminate flea infestations for up to three months. Use a Mortein Surface Spray to kill adult fleas during this period.
For flea control: The Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) in the formula takes up to three weeks to achieve full effectiveness. During this period, using Mortein Easy Reach Surface Spray, Mortein Odourless Surface Spray or Mortein High Performance Surface Spray is recommended.