What it does: Protecting a sheltered area of 25m2, the plant-based active ingredient is intermittently released—according to the setting you choose— into the air to keep flies and mosquitos at bay. (The system also contains synthetic ingredients.)
Benefits: The system is ideal for stepping up protection levels during the fly- and mosquito-riddled months. It has an automatic 3-hour cut off. It protects a sheltered area of up to 25m2and is portable. Two adjustable settings enable you to tailor the system to your outdoor environment.
Each pack contains one dispenser unit, one citronella refill can and two batteries. The refill can should last about 30 hours on the 40-second setting.
Where to use
For outdoor use only.
How to use
1. Your diffuser is only to be used in well-ventilated, sheltered outdoor areas only when mosquitoes and flies are prevalent. Mount the diffuser at least 2m from the ground and not closer than 300mm from the roof of any outdoor structure, always facing an open area (refer to wall mounting guide). To maintain the lifetime of the diffuser unit, install out of the rain and direct sunlight.
2. Ensure the external switch is in the OFF position and open the diffuser by depressing the button on the top and pulling the front cover forward.
3. Insert two AA batteries. Ensure the batteries are correctly inserted by aligning the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
4. Insert the refill can with the nozzle facing outwards. Now change the switch to the 20 or 40 seconds release setting. The choice of release setting is dependent on your outdoor environment and time of day. The 20-second setting is recommended for large areas, windy days and when flies are most prevalent. The 40-second setting is recommended for small areas, calm days and when mosquitoes are most prevalent.
5. Close the front cover and switch the external switch to the ON position.
6. When activated, a flashing green light indicates that the device is working, followed by a delay of 20 seconds or 40 seconds depending on the setting (and then every 20 or 40 seconds after that).
7. The diffuser unit will automatically turn off after three hours of continuous use to minimise wastage. To reset, switch to OFF and then back to ON.
8. If there is no green light, check that the batteries are inserted correctly. If it fails to spray, please read the troubleshooting directions. Batteries need to be replaced when the green light stops flashing or when the diffuser stops spraying.
Where to use: Use in well-ventilated outdoor areas and only when mozzies and flies are running riot. To maintain the lifetime of the diffuser unit, install out of the rain and direct sunlight.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE.
Do not direct onto humans, pets, exposed food, water, food preparation areas or food utensils. Do not allow children (and pets) to play and eat directly under device. Do not use in areas that are completely enclosed by walls or screens, e.g. sunrooms. Do not operate near eyes or towards the face. Excessive inhalation or exposure may cause allergy in sensitive individuals. Avoid inhalation of spray mist. DO NOT SPRAY OR STORE NEAR NAKED FLAME, PILOT LIGHTS, HEAT, ELECTRIC METER BOXES OR ANY INCANDESCENT MATERIAL. DO NOT SMOKE IN THE VICINITY DURING USE.
VERY ECOTOXIC TO AQUATIC LIFE. DO NOT THROW PRODUCT INTO WATERWAYS. COVER FISH PONDS AND TANKS OR DO NOT USE NEAR THEM. ECOTOXIC TO BEES. DO NOT USE NEAR BEES. Surfaces may become slippery once sprayed. Should surfaces become slippery, clean with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Care should be taken not to spray delicate fabrics, furnishings or plastic surfaces.
BEWARE: INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY CONCENTRATING AND INHALING CONTENTS CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.
SAFETY DIRECTIONS: May irritate the skin and eyes. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Switch diffuser to OFF using external switch and open.
• Remove the refill can.
• If the RED tab is visible in the section where the nozzle of the refill can sits, take a pen and gently push the RED tab upwards.
• Check the batteries are inserted correctly aligning the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
• Insert the refill can and switch on the diffuser.
• If the diffuser still does not spray after checking the above, the batteries may require replacing.
• The diffuser unit may be cleaned with a dry disposable cloth.
Wall mounting guide
HANG THE DIFFUSER UNIT AT LEAST 2m FROM THE GROUND AND NOT CLOSER THAN 300mm FROM THE CEILING or roof of any outdoor structure.
Do not install or store closer than 5m away from naked flame, heat or any incandescent material; for example, near barbecues, outdoor heaters, open fireplaces and outdoor refrigerators. The diffuser unit and full aerosol refill weigh approximately 550g. Do not open or close the diffuser cover when the unit is hanging on the wall as it may loosen the hook causing the diffuser to fall.
Do not leave the diffuser unit exposed to direct sunlight or rain for extended periods or when not in use. The diffuser unit is not waterproof. Do not leave unprotected outside.